This is my thinking song.
And here is a thought. I have a lot to offer this world. I have philosophies and ideas and perceptions that are unique to my life and all of the experiences that have carried me to this particular thought. In this particular moment. No one else can offer what I have to offer. No one else can understand all of the thoughts feelings emotions that fill my head and entire being.
It goes down easy...
Words are my life. I feel most complete when I am contemplating and creating. When I am writing, developing thoughts, spilling my soul and my heart onto a sheet of paper. It is the only way I can deal with all of the madness swirling around me. I am unsure of what I would do without being able to channel my energy through my fingertips and into something concrete. Something that I can look at and read and make sense of. Or maybe even not make sense of. Who said it had to make sense? Most of my thoughts feelings emotions don't make any sense. Which actually kind of makes sense in a world that makes no sense at all sometimes. Does that make sense? To me it does. But that's just me.
And here is a thought. I have a lot to offer this world. I have philosophies and ideas and perceptions that are unique to my life and all of the experiences that have carried me to this particular thought. In this particular moment. No one else can offer what I have to offer. No one else can understand all of the thoughts feelings emotions that fill my head and entire being.
It goes down easy...
Words are my life. I feel most complete when I am contemplating and creating. When I am writing, developing thoughts, spilling my soul and my heart onto a sheet of paper. It is the only way I can deal with all of the madness swirling around me. I am unsure of what I would do without being able to channel my energy through my fingertips and into something concrete. Something that I can look at and read and make sense of. Or maybe even not make sense of. Who said it had to make sense? Most of my thoughts feelings emotions don't make any sense. Which actually kind of makes sense in a world that makes no sense at all sometimes. Does that make sense? To me it does. But that's just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment